The C2GLearn series presented by the Carnegie Climate Governance Initiative (C2G) provides a selection of free-to-view videos, designed to catalyse learning about climate-altering approaches and their governance. Featuring leading international experts and practitioners, videos present a combination of basic introductions to the issues together with more in-depth discussion aiming to catalyse wider societal engagement on the tough choices ahead.
Videos cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the governance of large-scale Carbon Dioxide Removal
- Large-scale Carbon Dioxide Removal and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Large-scale Carbon Dioxide Removal: Gaps in governance
- Catalysing large-scale Carbon Dioxide Removal
- Governance of Nature-Based Approaches to Carbon Dioxide Removal
- Governance of Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Storage
- Governance of Direct Air Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage
- Climate-altering approaches and the Arctic
The En-ROADS policy simulator presented by Climate Interactive provides a transparent, free-to-use policy simulation model that enables you to experiment with different policy options (including CDR) to explore the outcomes on limiting global warming.
Further information and access to all videos is available from: https://c2g2.net/c2glearn/