How familiar are you with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals? What are daily actions that you can do to take action on Water and Sanitation and Climate Action and in your community? Join to find out!
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of quality of water, sanitation and hygiene in terms of sustainability.
- Effects of poor management systems in the water resources sector.
- Individuals' roles in contribution of quality management system of water resources.
- Policies and plans for sustainable development in the nation.
- Get an opportunity to engage with all the young leaders.
- Take small actions to support on achievement of SDG 13 and SDG 6 in your community.
So, don't miss out the chance to learn more about SDG 13 and SDG 6. It is intended to be a fun and interactive workshop held online on the Y4CAP Facebook page.
📅 August 13, 2021
⏰ 6:20-7:30 AM (London time)
Check your time zone here.