This international technical webinar is part of the series organized by the FAO elearning Academy, Agreenium (French training and research alliance for agriculture, food, environment and global health), UN-ESCAP (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific), and Future Food Institute. These webinars are an opportunity for all of us to share experiences and lessons learnt, discuss challenges, and propose innovative solutions and models. They aim to provide a holistic and comprehensive view of current trends in thematic areas related to global challenges, by combining development research and innovation perspectives.
The main objective of these technical webinars is to give practitioners the opportunity to interact with international experts, United Nations officers, University professors, researchers and fellow participants, throughout the world. Webinars can be attended as interactive online sessions on Zoom, where sharing perspectives and asking questions to experts is encouraged. These sessions are also recorded and therefore available at any time, through the FAO elearning Academy: elearning.fao.org.
Relevant Sustainable Development Goals:
- Goal 13: Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- Goal 15: Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
Course Date: April 27, 2022
Times: 13:30 to 15:00, CEST (UTC +2)
- Present the elearning course “Understanding antimicrobial resistance in food and agriculture” and the AMR elearning framework;
- Explain the relevance and impact of AMR in the food and agriculture sector; and
- Identify the role of FAO and its partners in tackling AMR under the multisectoral concept of One Health.
Audience: The webinar is free and open to everyone, provided you have the link to the platform.
Course Format: One, one hour and a half part
To join the webinar session on Zoom, kindly register here.
We suggest you to use Google Chrome in order to join the webinar.
We also recommend you to check your time zone here.
For more information regarding other events and webinars taking place, click here: https://elearning.fao.org/local/searchwebinar/