Delivering a circular economy and eliminating waste is a big issue facing many industries. Increasing pressure is forcing companies to look across the life cycle of all their products, to reduce impacts and increase the recyclability of products, from the start – the design stage.
In this one-hour interactive webinar discussion learn how innovative businesses are implementing circularity across all business operations.
Three senior leaders leading the discussion include:
• Ibrahim Al Zubi, Chief Sustainability Officer, MAFH – Sustainability
• Aiko Bode, Chief Sustainability and Chief Compliance Officer, Fenix Outdoor International
• Moderator: Brendan Edgerton, Director, Circular Economy, WBCSD
Key areas of discussion include:
• How to instil a circular approach within R&D and design stage
• How to make the business case for your company to embrace a circular approach
• How to attribute accounting values to investments & implementation of circular operations
• How to measure your progress towards delivering a circular economy