What makes Compass Youth Camp for Leaders (CYCLe) unique and different from the other camps? CYCLe is a camp:
- Designed and led by Youth for Youth;
- Built on the foundations of Systems Thinking and Sustainability Science;
- Promotes student leadership skills and student agency;
- Exploration into Issues surrounding sustainable development;
- Application of innovative approaches, tools and techniques for impactful community service planning;
- For youth who wants to become effective leaders and change-makers in their schools and communities;
- For youth who wants to become a confident and skilled trainer/facilitator on Sustainability.
Our camp is facilitated and led by Compass Youth Leaders. You will learn from first-hand experiences of your peers who have put this knowledge and skills to practice in their own schools. If you enjoy it, you can apply to come back next year and be a Compass Facilitator and Leader!
For more information, please follow this link.