This course focuses on SDG Indicator 5.a.2 which assesses women’s equal rights to land ownership and/or control. The course describes the indicator, explains its rationale and provides countries with step-by-step guidance for conducting the assessment.
This course is primarily intended for professionals who play a role in the data collection, analysis and reporting on SDG Indicator 5.a.2, as well as for people with an interest in the process.
The course consists of 8 lessons, ranging from approximately 10 to 35 minutes duration each:
- Lesson 1 Introduction
- Lesson 2 Identifying data sources
- Lesson 3 Assessing Proxy A
- Lesson 4 Assessing Proxy B
- Lesson 5 Assessing Proxy C
- Lesson 6 Assessing Proxy D
- Lesson 7 Assessing Proxy E
- Lesson 8 Assessing Proxy F